No Gi Spring Challenge Update:
Due to current State & Federal safety recommendations regarding COVID-19, all CUSD facility rentals are suspended until after April 10th. Unfortunately, this means we have to postpone our No Gi Spring Challenge until after that date & are awaiting confirmation of what that new date will be. All registered competitors will be transferred over to the new date once confirmed. If you are unable to attend the new date, please email us at Subfighterbjj@gmail.com & you will be issued a credit for Any future event that we host. Thank you for your support & understanding during this time of uncertainty.